Prayer of Compassion and MercyRead More
Chairman, Deacons Ministry
Chairman, Trustees Ministry
Online Giving App Instructions (Tithely)
As Pastor mentioned in one of our 2019 Church Conference, we began to research an online giving platform. Due to the nature of the pandemic, the board found it urgent to find an on-line giving platform immediately. On Thursday, March 26th, 2020, during an emergency board meeting called by the pastor, the board voted unanimously to use Tithe.ly as our online giving platform effective immediately.
Click on the link below to view and download instructions on how to use Tithely
The Men of Shiloh Baptist Church will be hosting their Annual Golf Outing.
This is a chartered fishing experience and proceeds will benefit the Ways & Means Ministry. Contact Trustee Melvin Ford for tickets and additional information. A fishing pole will be supplied. Please bring your own lunch. You are responsible for your own travel. Carpooling encouraged.
Dr. Cherryl L. Thomas, MD, MBA, of Advancing Wellness, LLC, Monroe, New Jersey, will discuss diet and weight management with an emphasis on both salt and sugar. She will touch upon African American norms and their impact on health, including diabetes and blood pressure.
After two-plus years of working with The Shiloh Baptist Church, God has called Rev. McCrary to lead us as our fifth Pastor. Please join us in celebration on this day, May 19th, 2019. We know God has a blessing waiting for you and your attendance and prayers will help to encourage our new Pastor as well as Shiloh. He's been called and we want to celebrate. Rev. Jamal T. Johnson, Pastor of The Zion Baptist Church of Jersey City, NJ who is a mighty man of God has been chosen to preach for this afternoon. Also, there will be great singing from a newly formed combined choir made up of Shiloh Baptist Church singers and many of The First Corinthian Baptist Church singers from Philadelphia, PA. The musical accompaniment will be provided by Bro. Shannon Woodall and family. So come out and be a witness to the awesome fellowship with us as we express our Praise to God for what he has done. Dinner will be served immediately following. Also, there is off street parking.
Bordentown Regional School District
Utility Custodian - Full Time
Start Date: TBD
Holder of a valid Low Pressure Black Seal Boiler License or agrees to obtain a license within one year of date of hire. Have a valid New Jersey Driver's License and be able to take direction from Supervisor and School Administrators.
1. The primary duty of this job class is the pickup and delivery of parcels and packages, intra and out of district deliveries or as assigned to special projects. Notification of work assignments may be made on a daily basis and may be at any school district location in any operating department.
2. Maintain buildings and other assigned areas of a school or central office facility in a clean, sanitary and safe condition in accordance with appropriate cleaning schedules or project outlines provided.
3. Assist with activity set up and breakdown in preparation for school and after school activity and community use of buildings to include lunch coverage as assigned.
4. Light maintenance: replacement of light bulbs/tubes, filters, other light maintenance as assigned. Sow and ice abatement and removal, other assigned grounds keeping tasks.
5. After-hours activity coverage in accordance with event schedules.
6. Sport for other operating departments and other duties as assigned by the Shift Supervisor or Operations Director.
Salary and benefits per Negotiated Agreement
Please apply online at: www.bordentown.k12.nj.us under employment by 10/29/2021
Mr. Tom, Director of Facilities
Bordentown Regional School District
318 Ward Avenue
Bordentown, NJ 08505
Bordentown Regional School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
COVID update as of January 14, 2022